ICL Graduate Business School
StudyHeight University Ranking. #Rank 0
|| Grade 12 / High School
|Course Custom Name
||New Zealand Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
Why Choose This Programme?
- Perfect for students who come from an Arts, Education or Health-related background.
- Pathways onto the Level 6 and 7 programmes.
- High levels of employment opportunities.
- Recent government funding initiatives in the pre-school sector mean that there is a high demand for early childhood teachers in New Zealand so part-time and full-time work is easy to find.
- The great majority of graduates find employment within a few weeks of graduation.
|Course Duration (In Months)
||9 (1 Academic Year) Months
||June 2020, August 2020, September 2020, October 2020
Gain the knowledge and skills to organise and manage activities on a construction site. Construction sites can involve hundreds of workers and millions of dollars of materials, and construction managers are responsible for managing both. The Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) helps you further your knowledge of management structures, and gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain, people and production management.
- A good foundation for a career in construction management, providing you with the skills to undertake detailed planning and management of resources applied to construction projects.
- An overview of all aspects of the construction industry.
- Explore progressively more complex scenarios and projects, and develop the technical skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- A major industry research project where you can apply what you've learnt.
- Relevant to your future career: Unitec's advisory boards include experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation in the construction industry.
- Lecturers with plenty of experience in the construction industry and guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.