SOUTHERN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
StudyHeight University Ranking. #Rank 1000
|| Graduate Diploma
|Course Custom Name
||GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Graduates of the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology will be able to analyse information systems including feasibility for installation, developing information systems and configuring and troubleshooting information networks. Graduates will also be able to manage internet sites and associated software.
|Course Duration (In Months)
||June 2020, August 2020, September 2020, October 2020
Gain the knowledge and skills to organise and manage activities on a construction site. Construction sites can involve hundreds of workers and millions of dollars of materials, and construction managers are responsible for managing both. The Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) helps you further your knowledge of management structures, and gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain, people and production management.
- A good foundation for a career in construction management, providing you with the skills to undertake detailed planning and management of resources applied to construction projects.
- An overview of all aspects of the construction industry.
- Explore progressively more complex scenarios and projects, and develop the technical skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- A major industry research project where you can apply what you've learnt.
- Relevant to your future career: Unitec's advisory boards include experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation in the construction industry.
- Lecturers with plenty of experience in the construction industry and guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.