NEWTON COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY
StudyHeight University Ranking. #Rank 1000
|| Graduate Diploma
|Course Custom Name
||Diploma in Computing (Networks & Security)
Graduates will be able to administer and manage computer networks in New Zealand or overseas. Students targeted for entry to this course are international and domestic students seeking to undertake advanced computing studies specialising in networks and securities and seeking employment in these sub-fields of computing or seeking to undertake further advanced studies in these areas.
Graduates of this course will be capable of administering and managing computer networks in New Zealand or overseas.
|Course Duration (In Months)
||June 2020, August 2020, September 2020, October 2020
Gain the knowledge and skills to organise and manage activities on a construction site. Construction sites can involve hundreds of workers and millions of dollars of materials, and construction managers are responsible for managing both. The Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) helps you further your knowledge of management structures, and gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain, people and production management.
- A good foundation for a career in construction management, providing you with the skills to undertake detailed planning and management of resources applied to construction projects.
- An overview of all aspects of the construction industry.
- Explore progressively more complex scenarios and projects, and develop the technical skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- A major industry research project where you can apply what you've learnt.
- Relevant to your future career: Unitec's advisory boards include experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation in the construction industry.
- Lecturers with plenty of experience in the construction industry and guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.