StudyHeight University Ranking. #Rank 1000
|| Graduate Diploma
|Course Custom Name
||Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
The Graduate Diploma in Information Technology is a one year programme for those who have already studied at a degree level. The main subject areas include internet applications, systems design, software development, internet application development, information systems, data models and databases.
Level 5 Papers (select one)
- Fundamentals of Data Models and Databases
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Introduction to Operating Systems
Level 6 Papers (select two/three)
- Research and Theory in IT COMPULSORY
- Introduction to 3D Modelling and Animation
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Development Methods
- Data Models and Databases
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Internet Application Development
- Network Technologies (30 Credits)
- Operating Systems
- Evaluation and Procurement
Level 7 Papers (select papers worth a total minimum of 75 credits)
- Advanced Internet Development
- Software Development
- Human Computer Inter-action
- Data Models and Databases
- Systems Administration and VOIP
- Internet Security and Wireless Technologies
- System Analysis, Design and Control
- Information Systems in Management
- Project Management for Information Technology COMPULSORY
- Project (45 Credits) COMPULSORY
- Internship (30 Credits)
- Special Topic
|Course Duration (In Months)
||June 2020, August 2020, September 2020, October 2020
Gain the knowledge and skills to organise and manage activities on a construction site. Construction sites can involve hundreds of workers and millions of dollars of materials, and construction managers are responsible for managing both. The Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) helps you further your knowledge of management structures, and gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain, people and production management.
- A good foundation for a career in construction management, providing you with the skills to undertake detailed planning and management of resources applied to construction projects.
- An overview of all aspects of the construction industry.
- Explore progressively more complex scenarios and projects, and develop the technical skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- A major industry research project where you can apply what you've learnt.
- Relevant to your future career: Unitec's advisory boards include experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation in the construction industry.
- Lecturers with plenty of experience in the construction industry and guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.