StudyHeight University Ranking. #Rank 1000
|Course Custom Name
||Bachelor of Applied Business Studies
This programme is for International students only.
- help students recognise the relevance and importance of business knowledge to business communities within a modern society
- equip students with an understanding of the principles of business disciplines enabling them to appreciate and apply this knowledge in practice
- equip students with the personal, group and technical skills appropriate to practice Business Studies within the workforce
- develop in students a well integrated and applied knowledge of the major aspects of Business Studies and the ability to relate these to practical issues of management
- develop in the students the tools, techniques and models applied to the solution of business problems
- develop in students management and leadership abilities through independent research and investigation
- develop in students an appreciation of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial approaches to business development and issues
|Course Duration (In Months)
||June 2020, August 2020, September 2020, October 2020
Gain the knowledge and skills to organise and manage activities on a construction site. Construction sites can involve hundreds of workers and millions of dollars of materials, and construction managers are responsible for managing both. The Bachelor of Construction (Construction Management) helps you further your knowledge of management structures, and gain an in-depth understanding of supply chain, people and production management.
- A good foundation for a career in construction management, providing you with the skills to undertake detailed planning and management of resources applied to construction projects.
- An overview of all aspects of the construction industry.
- Explore progressively more complex scenarios and projects, and develop the technical skills to schedule activities and resources on construction projects.
- Application of Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) processes
- A major industry research project where you can apply what you've learnt.
- Relevant to your future career: Unitec's advisory boards include experts who keep us up-to-date with industry trends and relevant legislation in the construction industry.
- Lecturers with plenty of experience in the construction industry and guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.